Speech Language Pathology offers evaluation and specialized treatment to infants and children with a variety of communication disorders. Speech therapy services are beneficial to children demonstrating difficulties in the areas of communication including speech and language, cognition, voice and fluency. Our Speech Language Pathologists have also had specialized training in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Swallowing and oral motor skills can be evaluated and treated for feeding therapy as well as transitioning from a G-tube to oral feeding.
Speech Therapy Treatments Provided For:
- Auditory Processing Deficits
- Fluency/Stuttering Disorders
- Language Deficits/Delays (Expressive and/or Receptive)
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders/Delays
- Cognitive Deficits/Delays
- Augmentative Communication
- Oral Motor and/or Feeding Delays
- Speech and Language Delays related to hearing loss
- Social Skill Deficits
- Voice Disorders
- Dysarthria/Apraxia of Speech
- Tongue Thrust Therapy
- Hearing Impairment